Web Service with Ric Old

How can I benefit you and add value to your pursuit of financial independence? By becoming part of my Coaching family you harness the power of my educational information to help you make better and more informed decisions. I can help you control cost and keep you productive. Coaching, with a professional coach, is the practice of facilitating an individual to deal with an issue or to achieve a goal. Where this is an issue, I will facilitate you to one or more sustainable goals.
The structure and methodologies of coaching are numerous. I use the style where you listen and watch me work on your computer and then you do what I just did. I will help you to build a plan to reach any stage of success, and success usually is a result of personal growth. I will help you think and act positively, that is the part of training yourself to feel and believe you are going to be successful.

There are a variety of approaches within the coaching methodology.
1. I form a relationship with you, including assessing if the you are really ready for coaching, orienting you to personal and professional coaching, and clarifying how both myself and you prefer to work together.
2. Establishing a mutual agreement or coaching contract, including about the roles of myself and you, ground rules for working together, frequency of meetings, confidentiality, etc.
3. Developing your goals to be achieved during the coaching project.
4. A series of phone-based meetings with myself and you, including ongoing questions, affirmations, accountabilities, etc., to identify relevant and realistic actions the you can take to achieve your goals and learn at the same time.
5. Evaluating the coaching, both during and shortly after the project, which is made easier if the coaching was based on mutually agreed goals.


One way to help you believe in yourself and in your ability to reach your goals is to see yourself in the future one year, two years, or five years from where you are right now. 
With my coaching packages all you pay for is coaching, I will fix you up with all the free tools you can use. When you pay $10,000 to one of those big box companies, all you get are products (that you could get for free if you knew how) and a small bit of coaching. Could be 2 session to 8 sessions. I start with 24 sessions with the Bronze Coaching and that would last for 6 months not 2 to 8 weeks like they do. You need a high speed Internet connection and a computer, I will supply the rest. In the Silver package you receive 48 bi-weekly sessions and in the Gold package you get 72 tri-weekly sessions.



SEE BELOW                                What Would You  Ask  A  Ghost
https://st-jo-eclipse.blogspot.com/